Lets start with work. I woke up late, but only just enough that I was still able to run out the door and make it on time. I get to work to discover that I am in fact, serving lunch to the producer and writer of NCIS. As in the Tv show. During this time at work, I had to hand in my formal resignation, Which is the only bad (really sad) part of the day. I love my job :( However, I was then promptly offered another job at where I'm going and told I would always have a place back here. I was then given a 24 pack Mountain Dew Cube, just because they had an extra. After I finished strapping the Dew Cube (lol rhyme) to the back of my bike, I conversed with the Chef of the day and he told me of a new way to cook the steaks I've been pulling out of the fridge every other day. I'm cooking it as we speak/read (Write?)
Next, I booked it to biology lab, where for the first time in 3 weeks I haven't had to dissect something. (Another small let down, but I can live with this one) We were given choice of fork spoon knife and chop sticks as our weapons. I chop-sticked it up and pounded that pasta picking game like a boss!!! Afterwards, we were asked as a group to develop a new species of animal. As expected, we put wings on an alligator and made it the size of a school bus. We named our beautiful creation the Pkrocadactyl. He lives in the ocean most of the year but comes up around Christmas time to eat. His favorite food? Small children. Why? We didn't ask.
The professor then asked one person from each group to come to the board and draw our new species, to which she proposed we should create an imaginary species cock fight. Yea.
Pkrocadactyl won the first round, but was decided against in the second because some nerd decided to give his 65ft dolphin venom glands. -_-
After watching the rest of them go, one came up that was explained a little oddly. The group turned out to be 3 chinese kids, who decided to take a Pikachu, and mate it with a Pigdeotto. Their little devil spawn was named Pikaetto.
![]() |
| Not quite what we pictured. |
Me: ......The Hell is that??
Them: (Laughs) Pikachu's and Pidgeotto's baby!
Me: Whats its Pokedex say?
Them: (Laughing more) Nothing yet, no one has caught one!
Me: Does it evolve into that? (points to Pkrocadactyl)
Them: (Falls to the floor laughing)
Me: No further questions.
After this, my apparent knowledge of poke'mon caught the attention of a girl I've been having encounters with lately. She turned to me and said, "My respect for you just went way weiwonfwejnf......"
Yea I didn't understand it either. So after class I asked her what she had said again and she told me that her respect for me and my knowledge of poke'mon had gone way up since my question and answer round during class, to which we started a conversation about poke'mon that last about an half hour. Hmm. I've got 3 more classes to make this work with her and only 5 generations of poke'mon to do it with!
Challenge Accepted.
Once I got home and threw the Dew Cube (I just like saying that) in the fridge, I sat down and answered email and starting writing this. The Steaks were amazing by the way, although I need to figure out the perfect seasoning adjustments.
Steaks anyone?
| Again, not what I had in mind. |

Haha your Poke' Puns were hilarious!
ReplyDelete