Thursday, March 29, 2012

Something Witty.

If there was ever a bad month to be had it was this one. I guess its possible, considering everyone can have a bad day. Maybe even a bad week. Its probably possible to even have a bad year, or maybe some are just more apt to suck at life. (Hi Everyone!!!!)
I'm really in a ranting mood right now, so you'll just have to bare with me here. I've been lonely, broke, ticketed, taken advantage of, rejected, kicked down by my own demons, and even stood up twice in the same week. The newest album of one of my favorite bands even sucked! -_-

What with everything that's happened this month, I still seem to have some hope that next month will be better, along with the rest of the year. Its probably just the fortune cookie that told me my summer will be splendid this year. After all, everyone knows Chinese people (especially those in the food industry) can see the future. This month is not without a glimmer of good news though.
-I can now listen to music while working on homework at the same time!!! :O (I know, its always been a huge problem with me)
-Last night I was shown something that gave me a little hope that not everything is so cut and dry good and bad in the world (Maybe more on that later)
-I am an avid reader of Cracked.com, and this last week they posted something that hit closer to home. I do not mean to justify my gender, and in fact there are times where I wish I could soccer kick specific men in the groin. But there are also times where I wish I could take this article, and rightly staple it to peoples forehead for thinking they are the only one's who suffer in this, "Male Dominated Society."
-I've recently been required to write an 8 page paper reflecting on my life's accomplishments and the journey its taken to get there (and by that I mean beaten so forcibly I could write the thing in my own blood). At first I kept telling myself that its just another dumb assignment I have to get out of the way, but after about the fourth page I started to take a bit of personal pride in this assignment. I really did start to see the areas in my life that I had grown from and progressed into, and it created a very humbling effect. At one point, I actually started writing about something extremely personal to me, only to realize that it was to be graded by my professor; to which it was promptly deleted.
My lesson in all this? Hell if I know. Probably something about not forgetting where you come from, but that would be just silly.

To all my loyal fans out there, (Ha)
Cheer up. Everyone has a past, and everyone makes choices that lead in one direction or another, but what really matters is taking the path that moves you forward.

As a (very) wise man once said, "The man being chased by the lion goes farther in life than the man who hides from it."


Circle of life my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment