Monday, April 23, 2012

Freakin weekend

Just like many trilogies out there, Friday was good, Saturday better and Sunday sucked. I had a friend come from across the state and stay the night at my place and we had a lot of fun. The next night we threw a huge party and everything was going pretty great. Since it was a blacklight highlighter party, I got to make a really cool looking shirt that glowed my name in the dark, and As a certain black gay man at the party said, "These Jello shots are AMAZING!!!!!!" (Yea, I made those :) I also found a girl who happens to sit behind me in Anthropology class. We talked a bit and I told her if she needs a study buddy for finals then I'm always here, but just like every other girl I meet, I doubt she will. The biggest problem however, the party didn't start till 11. And with a group of people who didn't really know what they were doing, this made the whole day just kind of drag on and on and on and........

The next morning was terrible. Not because I was hung over mind you, but both because my friend was leaving, my favorite cellphone is now broken and dead, and that the party had gone great without me. Due to certain reasons I cannot disclose, I had to leave my own party and miss the entire night. Meaning I missed the girl I was talking to, missed the people getting crunk and drunk off my alcohol, missed the lapdance competition that won a lucky lady a whole $2's, a whole other bunch of shinnanigans, and missed my friend having a nice time on her trip here. I wasn't too happy about it.

Since the morning was pretty bad, I decided to take advantage of the 85 degree weather and go for a shirtless bike ride around town and into the next town. Shirtless because it was hot, I need the tan, and all the lovely ladies were out tanning. Best thing about Wsu, all the girls are pretty and most of them are brave enough to full body tan ;)

Today however, is the day I start a change. I even christened it by getting a head shave. (Accidently) I will defeat my demons and devote this summer and the rest of my life to and only to myself. I also started my rigorous work out regime yesterday, to be continued today and on. Maybe a picture roll will follow so I can track my progress. Hmm. I just might do exactly that.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures! You should text me because I am so curious about your vagueness.

    ReplyDelete