Wednesday, April 11, 2012

All Hail the Panda Gods!!

In my last post I made a certain witty remark about the effectiveness of fortune cookies and their future-viewing widescreen-seeing creators.

Apparently, I wasn't lying.

Ignore the man behind the uh, paper.

If you're not as directly linked to the lunar sequence as I am, (Why wouldn't you be?) the full moon this fortune is referring to was this last Friday night. No, it didn't involve Katy Perry.

Hmm.
On second thought, Katy can explain the weekend almost as well as I can.

1. Last Friday Night
2. California Girls
3. I kissed a Girl
4. Peacock
5. Teenage Dream
6. If We Ever Meet Again

If you decipher this oh so mysterious musical message then Kudos! You're probably a really preppy teenage girl or really awkward male figure!
The reason that I'm so knowledgeable in KP music is because I'm actually a oh my god someone just broke into my house, someone call 911 before they get meenr'oern'orenvroxrctvybpiun.


1 comment:

  1. I always knew you were a girl. and one can only assume what your Friday night entailed 0_0

    ReplyDelete