Thursday, September 8, 2011

Insanity

I think I'm starting to lose my mind slightly. yesterday I spent the entire day in my apartment, and today I spent half the day asleep because being awake wasn't any better. (I'm a born insomniac so something is going wrong)
I'm thinking about joining the local GSA club here at the university to start meeting some people. I'm not Gay, but some of my best friends are and meeting people has become my new goal in life. If any of you are out there (And I'm doubting you are with such a baby of a blog) what are your ways of meeting and making new friends?

1 comment:

  1. Your idea of joining the GSA for friends amuses me, but I won't tell you why. I'm resisting very hard to not comment on every single one of your posts, so I'll just say that I'm glad you're blogging, keep doing it unless you absolutely hate it, and that we are in the same boat. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete