Friends With Benefits is quite honestly one of the funniest most sexually correct movies I have seen in a long time, the last being either the Ashton Kutcher starred No Strings Attached, or some porn that happened to be streaming on my friends computer when I moved the mouse. Oops.
I never really thought Mila Kunis was super attractive (Insert Hate mail here) before, but this movie showed me the other side of that. Don't get me started on Justin Timberlake, I won't be able to control myself.
The next was Drive Angry, featuring Amber Heard and a hot hot, VERY Hot Nicolas Cage. Haha just kidding. But seriously. Amber Heard, I would make sweet love to you even if you weren't Lesbian.
Right, the movie. I was expecting the movie to be a usual shoot em up bang bang, someone killed my 4 times removed cousin's nephew and I'm lookin for revenge with big birtha my over-sized potato gun kinda movie. Turns out it was all that and a bag of chips but with a very nice religious twist in it. I do admit there was one shoot out scene (Not going into spoilers, but sex with shades on, gun in one hand and whiskey in the other was a bit over doing the whole, I'm a badass and I'm about to shoot the next 20 people who walk in that door with these 4 bullets, cliche) I really do wish we could have seen more of that attorney in the movie especially at the end, he really did have the coolest outfit. And situational perspective if you're into that sort of thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment