Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Post!!! :)

I have no idea what I'm doing. Posting things on the internet, facebooking late at night and general "putting myself out there" aren't huge on my list of things I do freely, so why am I making a blog? It's because I feel left out. I feel like the Kid who was given a rock with googly eyes on it while everyone else on the block has a new puppy. Another part is that I'm a student a Major college, and making friends seems to be harder than I had previously thought. Its not that I'm unattractive, (at least I'd rather not think so) weird, creepy, shy or a jerk, its that I DON'T KNOW WHY!!I'd like to blame the fact that I'm one of few white kids that came from an entirely Mexican town, and thus I lack the skills to actually communicate with my own kind, but then I'd just be complaining about how life is unfair and blah blah blah blah blah. There's enough of that in the world already.

No comments:

Post a Comment