Sunday, September 18, 2011

Inception

I'm an insomniac. Always have been and always will be (Ask my mother how many nights she considered duct taping me to the bottom of my crib). My point is, I rarely have dreams. Like at all. But, last night I had this amazingly weird Lucid dream thingy! I was very aware that I was in my bed sleeping as I (Dream) got up and went over to my laptop where I proceeded to send my little brother various weird/funny videos that I had seen in recent days. Soon as I clicked send, I went right back to my bed and woke myself up. Craziest dream I've ever had hands down. That's not really saying something though since I've only had about 5 actual dreams/nightmares in my entire life, but I think you get my point when I say I was tripping out when I was watching myself sleep.

No more pot brownies before bed.

.

2 comments:

  1. Dream yes, Life no. I can tell you exactly which videos/web pages I was dreaming(?) about though

    ReplyDelete