Friday, March 23, 2012

Someone get me a coffee.

Well, today has royally sucked, but with an odd humorous twist.

A a certain gym membership that I cancelled two months ago has decided to try and steal an extra month from me, but because I was not expecting the charge, there was not enough money in that specific account to pay for it. So the bank pays it, I pay the bank an overdraft fee, and I'm screwed out of around $80. . . . . . . .If I go quietly.




I CALLED EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM AND TOLD THEM ITS GONNA BE M*THERF**K*N ARMAGEDDON IF THEY DIDN'T PUT IT BACK BY MONDAY.
I have bills to pay and stuff yo.


I however, am in a laughing mood because of somethings today that made me smile.
-The girl that stood me up yesterday is getting coffee with me on Sunday, 
-I've reconciled with a different girl that I met at a party a few weeks ago while I (and lets be honest here) couldn't remember a thing after seeing her
-I was told today by some random girl that out of me and some other guy, one of us will have cancer before we die.
-I found a banana under a cement divider. (I didn't eat it, although I'm sure it would have been quite the mysterious tasting banana.
-I had a guy sitting behind me (who was apparently watching me the whole time) congratulate my Words With Friends score of 142 points on the word BURQA, 
-I discovered another Wsu easter egg, and with this discovery I have decided to start posting the little odd things that I find at the colleges I go to. Here are some so far:


My name is Mr. Hank. And this happens to be in the stall I was uhm, yea.

Semi-Truck couldn't get it up. (the hill)

The LOL was my contribution

It followed me home, can I keep it?





1 comment:

  1. I nearly choked on my bagel this morning reading that middle part. Hahaha made my day

    ReplyDelete