Bright things today:
-I had Panda Express!
-I got half a paper done today!
-Its snowing!
-My roommates aren't trying to pick a fight! (yet)
-I got to make some groovy work money today!
-I was told I look like I've lost weight!
Not so bright things today:
-Panda made me sick
-I've got 4 other papers today, all of which are considerably longer
-I don't have my snowbike anymore
-They haven't paid me for electricity last month
-My application will be very touch and go because of the last minute nature of this choice
-I have to wake up at 5am to finish what I started at work
-I wasn't trying to -_-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bright things this week:
-I'm back in Pullman!
-Walking Dead season finale was amazing!
-I found a website to read the Walking Dead comics!
-The Wsu lounge got all new (EXTREMELY) comfortable chairs!
-I'm up to 64 views!
-I've almost applied to another college!
-I've re-discovered an old band I saw in concert once and can't stop listening to them!
-I generally don't hate life! (I blame you Kink)
Not so bright things this week:
-Pullman aggravates me in odd ways
-Walking Dead is dead till October (insert heartfelt tear)
-I'll never have time to read it (insert profanity)
-You have to pull together 3 of them to take a nap
-I'm up 64 views
-Ha, another college.
-I'll soon tire of them
-No promises next week.
Now that I'm done being happy/complaining/bipolar, I'm off to brave the weather on my treacherous bike ride home, and since you won't understand how crucial having the right kind of tires on your bike is, here's a picture equation.
![]() |
| Come at me Snow |

Glad to see you're posting again, but what makes you think this stupid "Kink" will actually read your blog, huh?
ReplyDeleteA hunch. And just for clarification for the other (lack of) readers, I never used the word "stupid." Inserting odd, twisted, little, crazed, short, and/or groovy is perfectly acceptable though.
ReplyDelete