Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shoved in a Box

Its the exact phrase to explain what I'm feeling like. I've been given the freedom of calling an entire town and college my home for the last year, to have it taken away and returned to the little house in the little town I grew up in. It may be a temporary situation, but I'm sure not enjoying that fact anymore than the fact that I no longer even have a bedroom either, which means that all of my stuff that filled my house before is now next to useless as I sleep on our guest bed. Our incredibly rock-like guest bed. I've had a kink in my neck. all this week.

Woe is me.

I decided to google stuck in a box to add a little picture to this post, but after seeing that almost all the pictures were emo kids and cats with their heads stuck in a tissue box, I decided to go with his fish.


Why? Because he is an innovator. He is leaving his material prison behind him and going where dozens of fish have gone before! (The floor) But he is willing to put his life in mortal danger to achieve his dreams of living outside the box. He is an inspiration to me and should be to us all.

High five fish. High five to you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you would kill it, if you high-fived that fish. Come live with me! lol

    ReplyDelete