1. I look a lot like my dad. Not like I have his nose or something in that sense, but ever since I got this haircut every time I see my reflection I think its him, and its
creeping.
me.
out.
2. Motorcycle riders really don't like being shown up by a kid on a mountain bike. My family hosted the second annual Nitro Nationals Hillclimb on our ranch land in the mountains outside of my hometown. Because it's my family's land, I was one of the few people allowed to use a motorbike during the event without being in it, because I was helping out with the whole thing. Choosing not to however, because I had brought my tricked out rock crawler bike, too which most people thought I was foolish. Imagine the surprised look on their faces when I was able to scale all the same rock ledges and dirt tracks they were doing, but without an engine to help me (Not nearly as fast mind you, but you have to assume you're pretty tough when you're the only one pedaling the whole way). Downhill runs? Just as fast as the Motorbikes. Probably a bit safer too, considering I didn't have around 4 to 500 pounds of hot steel under me. I received multiple compliments(?) for the amount of steroids I must be shooting up to have kept doing it all day.
3. I hate coffee cups. The blasted things are so hot you can't hold on to them, to which its contents are then spilled on my lap and shirt. Once it is cooled down enough to drink, the plastic lid catches extra drops which are then spilled onto my lap and shirt. When you're refilling your cup and are putting the lid back on, it snaps back into place which causes more hot coffee to fly onto my lap and shirt. I knew there was a reason I never drank the stuff in the first place.
4. Dubstep is overrated. Not to say that I don't have a couple favorites, I actually have quite a few. In my quest for finding those specific gems in the trash, my point of concern is how Youtube is overfilling with videos and remixes of people who think that they've created "the most epic sounding dubs ever heard." Most of it just sounds like this, to which even a remix was made. Seriously kids, just because you ARE the youthfully creative minds of tomorrow, doesn't mean you SHOULD be.
5. Being alone sucks. I mean this both in the sense that there are people in relationships, along with the people who have friends that are perpetually attached to their hip. Both of which I have neither.
| The worst part is that although I don't have a girlfriend, I still don't have an Ipad. |
I'm not actually lonely at the moment, I'm just preparing myself for the suspected week and a half that I will be staying alone in my apartment in a town that just suffered an approximate 80% population drop, while waiting for systematic way of moving my furniture across state. I intend to devote this time to my Japanese studies, as well as hitting the gym twice a day and doing Insanity work outs like a mofo. I also have some video games for while I'm bored and will be posting odd job availability ads for any for extra cash. I fully intend to not let my depressive tendencies get to me, but I've removed all rope and sharp objects from my view just in case I stub my toe, ruining my work out and thus realizing the world doesn't matter anymore.
We need to buy you a girlfriend and me, a boyfriend.
ReplyDeleteIf you get lonely, remember, I'm only a text away! Unless I'm not. Then... yeah. :)
Or we can both get an Ipad.
ReplyDelete